Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

ee that requiredd two operations in

Enviado por wanglei 
ee that requiredd two operations in
23-January-2018 05:00
We hear from James Taylor and Michael Holding as well as the captains after England wrapped up victory over Sri Lanka in the first Investec Test. Taylor discusses how players pass the time during rain delays, his disappointment at having been forced to retire just as he was establishing himself in the England side and how he is enjoying the chance to join the big names in the Sky Sports commentary team for the day.Click here to download the latest Sky Cricket Podcast. He also talks about his upcoming surgery, fielding at short leg and playing rugby against Jonny Bairstow.Meanwhile, on the pitch England completed a comprehensive win by an innings and 88 runs with James Anderson taking another five-for to end with match figures of 10-45.Afterwards, both captains - Alastair Cook and Angelo Mathews - as well as man of the match Bairstow, gave their reaction. Sky Sports Cricket Podcast - 21st May As well as that, Michael Holding explains why Englands bowlers should be given the credit rather than the Sri Lankan batsmen being blamed for their low scores at Headingley and sees promise in Kusal Mendis.The former West Indies fast bowler also ponders how England will try to replace Ben Stokes if the all-rounder is ruled out of the second Test at Durham.Watch the second Investec Test between England and Sri Lanka, at Chester-le-Street, from 10am, Friday, Sky Sports 2. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Jimmy takes 10 in innings win WATCH: Story of D3 Scorecard As it happened Shareef Abdur-Rahim Jersey . The Durban-based Sharks withstood a furious second-half fightback to beat the Queensland Reds 35-20 for a fourth straight win which gave them a five-point lead atop the championship table. The Hamilton-based Chiefs scored two late tries to beat the Cape Town-based Stormers 36-20 for their third win, after the Stormers rallied from 24-6 down to 24-20 with six minutes remaining. Chandler Parsons Jersey . Darren Collison and Blake Griffin scored 23 points apiece and the Clippers beat the Suns 112-108 Wednesday night, their fourth win in a row and 17th in the last 19 games. http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Authentic-Tyreke-Evans-Grizzlies-Jersey/ .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. Bryant Reeves Jersey . Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. Mike Conley Jersey . Messier, who had been a special assistant to Rangers general manager Glen Sather, announced Thursday in a statement that he is resigning in order to "expand the game of hockey in the New York area by developing the Kingsbridge National Ice Center.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Nobody in baseball likes to use injuries as an excuse, including Bryan Price. That being said (one of Prices favourite phrases), the first-year Cincinnati Reds manager almost cant wait until Saturday. That is when he plans to write pitcher Mat Latos name into the starting lineup, all but giving Price his first look at the team he hoped to be managing when he took the job last October. Latos and first baseman Joey Votto of Toronto completed rehab assignments with Triple-A Louisville on Monday. Votto, sidelined since May 16 with a quadriceps strain in his left knee, was activated from the 15-day disabled list before Tuesday nights game against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Latos, who hasnt pitched all year after having surgery on his right elbow last October and his left knee on Valentines Day, is tentatively scheduled to start Saturday in Milwaukee. "This is as close to being whole as weve been all year," Price said Tuesday. Votto was the 12th player placed on the disabled list by the Reds this season. Catcher Devin Mesoracos two trips meant those 12 players had made a total of 13 appearances on the DL. Last season, 11 Reds players made a total of 15 appearances. Votto was set to bat third Tuesday night. He hadnt played since going on the disabled list May 21, retroactive to May 16, with an injury to the same knee that requiredd two operations in 2012.dddddddddddd The Reds went 11-12 without the 2010 NL MVP, who was hitting .257 with six home runs and 12 RBIs in 39 games. Votto spent Sunday and Monday with Louisville, going 2 for 6 with two strikeouts and grounding into a double play in two games at Pawtucket. "I feel good," Votto said. "Im looking forward to playing. I hold myself to a high standard. I wouldnt come back unless I felt like I could play to that high standard, so Im not really concerned about what percentage people think Im at. Im going to come back and play well." Latos, who has won 14 games in each of the past two seasons -- his first two with the Reds -- made his fourth rehab start Monday and lasted 5 2-3 innings in a game shortened by rain. He then continued to throw in an indoor batting cage to get his pitch count up to 100, the goal Price wanted the right-hander to reach before pitching for the Reds. "I was ready five or six days ago," said Latos, who chafed at being forced to make a fourth rehab start. "The stuffs there. My velocity is there. Throwing sliders at 90 mph puts a lot of stress on your arm, so that should tell you something." First baseman Donald Lutz was optioned to Louisville to make room on the roster for Votto. Lutz hit .154 (2 for 13) in seven games after being recalled from Louisville on May 23. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar