Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

expired and finished with

Enviado por wanglei 
expired and finished with
27-January-2018 04:50
Roy "Big Country" Nelson let the UFC know he is very much an active participant in the heavyweight division with a first-round knockout of Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira at UFC Fight Night 39 in Abu Dhabi on Friday. The question is, where does he fit in the division? Is he a title contender or another face in the crowd? "I always want to fight for the belt, I dont really care," Nelson said after the fight. "Let me just start right there. Ill work my way backwards." "Dream opponent is always whoever has the belt, so that would be Cain Velasquez." Current UFC rankings have the former Ultimate Fighter winner ranked No. 8, well out of reach of champion Velasquez. The division is also loaded with top-end talent chomping at the bit for a title shot, including former champion Junior dos Santos followed closely by Fabricio Werdum and Travis Browne, who will square off in a title eliminator match at UFC on FOX 11 on April 19 in Orlando, Florida. Dos Santos will fight the seventh-ranked heavyweight Stipe Miocic at UFC Fight Night Brazil on May 31. The winner of either of those fights will be under heavy consideration for the next crack at Velasquez, who is recovering from shoulder surgery and not expected back until the fall. But Nelson (21-9) is the enigma of the division. Each of his seven wins in the UFC have been by knockout and he has been awarded performance of the night once, fight of the night once and knockout of the night four times. However, he has no wins and four losses against current top-10 heavyweights - dos Santos, Werdum, Miocic and Frank Mir - and has never put together more than three consecutive wins in 12 UFC contests. "Every time I fight I always try to make a statement," he said at the post-fight press conference after defeating Nogueira. "I try to give the fans what they want to see." His entertainment value is not in question - neither is his right hook - but does Nelson belong in the mix atop a very deep division? Time will tell but, as always, its Your! Call. Frank Clark Jersey . Bouchard went down to a 1-6, 6-1, 6-2 defeat at the hands of Svitolina in her opening match at the Sony Open on Friday. Bouchard got the rivalry going two years ago when she won the junior Wimbledon title over Svitolina. C. J. Prosise Jersey . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. http://www.seahawksfansprostore.com/Black-12th-Fan-Seahawks-Jersey.html?cat=981 . -- Josh Smith made a 3-pointer as time expired and finished with 20 points to lift the Detroit Pistons to a 99-98 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday night in both teams exhibition finale. Nick Vannett Jersey . They never thought it would take some blood, too. Kevin Love grabbed his 4,000th career rebound as part of a 19-point, 13-board effort to lead the Timberwolves over the Utah Jazz 112-97 on Tuesday night. Malik McDowell Jersey . - A lot of scenarios ran through Terrell Suggs head when the Baltimore linebacker prepared to face the Pittsburgh Steelers.BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has agreed to a four-year contract extension that will tie him to the club until 2019. The Spain international has been an integral part of Barcelonas success, helping the club win two Champions Leagues titles and five off the past six league trophies since his arrival in 2008.dddddddddddd Barcelona did not release financial terms of the deal, which the club says will be signed "in the next 10 days." Pique has made 266 appearances for Barcelona, scoring 20 goals. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar