Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

homered and the Indians beat

Enviado por wanglei 
homered and the Indians beat
27-January-2018 04:54
Bethe Correia will get her second shot at the "Four Horsewomen" at UFC 176 in August. UFC officials announced Monday that Correia (8-0) and Shayna Baszler (15-8) will square off in a womens bantamweight bout on Aug. 2 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Correia kicked off the fued with the California fight team lead by womens bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey at UFC 172, flashing four fingers to the camera and then dropping one after her unanimous decision victory over Jessamyn Duke. The "Four Horsewomen" includes Rousey, Duke, Baszler and Marina Shafir. Baszler, who lost her quarter-finals match to Julianna Pena on "The Ultimate Fighter 18", will be making her official UFC debut. But if Correia can get past another member of the group, she might not be able to avoid the sights of Rousey. As a recent co-host of "The Fighter and the Kid" podcast with UFC heavyweight Brendan Schaub, Rousey said that while she thinks Baszler will get the job done against Correia, the champ also sees the Brazilian as an intriguing title contender. "Shes fighting Shayna, so Shaynas debut is either going to be a huge win for Shayna or this girl is going to be still undefeated, and Im going to have a huge title fight because this girl is going to have fught both my girls and is coming after me," she said. "I think Shayna can [expletive] handle it and will shove this [expletive] in this girls face." But if Correia does win, Rousey thinks "this chick whos undefeated and beat two of my friends could be a very interesting fight for me." Dalton Prout Jersey . - Hitting was supposed to be the Pittsburgh Pirates weakness coming into the season yet they lead the major leagues in home runs through the first 16 games of the season. Jimmy Hayes Jersey .C. - Goodyear has warned teams that increased speeds at Charlotte Motor Speedway will put a heavy emphasis on the right front tires in Saturday nights race a€” a potentially key development for drivers trying to advance in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship. http://www.nhldevilshockeystore.com/ . Asdrubal Cabrera had four hits and three RBIs, Michael Brantley also homered and the Indians beat the injury-riddled Minnesota Twins 9-4 Thursday for their first three-game winning streak this season. Ben Lovejoy Jersey . The 30-year-old Kottaras served as Kansas Citys backup catcher last season after being claimed off waivers from Oakland in January. Nico Hischier Jersey . -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement.MESA, Ariz. - The Chicago Cubs say they have agreed to one-year contracts with pitchers Jason Hammel and James McDonald. The Cubs announced the deals on Thursday. Hammel is set to earn $6 million next season while McDonald, whose deal is not guaranteed, is due $1 million plus performance bonuses. The 6-foot-6 Hammel was Baltimores opening day starter last season but went 7-8 with a 4.97 ERA in 26 appearances — 23 starts.dddddddddddd He had a 3.43 ERA in 20 starts in 2012 — his first year with the Orioles. Shoulder problems limited McDonald to six starts with Pittsburgh a year ago. If Hammel and McDonald succeed, they might be traded for prospects before the deadline. The Cubs did that with Paul Maholm and Scott Feldman the past two seasons. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar