Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

come back feeling good about

Enviado por wanglei 
come back feeling good about
06-March-2018 04:08
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ethan Finlay scored in the 88th minute to give the Columbus Crew a 1-1 tie with Real Salt Lake on Wednesday night. "Im proud of them the way they fought back, but the other side is youre disappointed were in that position in the first place," Columbus coach Gregg Berhalter said. "Were on the sideline celebrating a tying goal but we should have been in a different position." Salt Lake goalkeeper Jeff Attinella was pleased how a makeshift lineup responded after a 4-0 loss Saturday at Seattle, but knew the teams first victory at Crew Stadium in seven games since 2006 was within its grasp. "Initially, Im disappointed when its that late in the game and were up 1-0," he said. "We want to do our best to get three points. It doesnt matter whether were on the road or not, but before the game we would have taken (a point)." Finlay, who entered in the 77th minute, took a through-ball from Ben Speas on the right side and dribbled just inside the penalty area before chipping the ball over Attinella. The third-year player has scored all three of his career goals in the past four games. "(Speas) played a great ball in and Attinella came out quick," Finlay said. Attinella finished with six saves, making four outstanding stops after teammate Luis Gil opened the scoring in the 56th minute to end the teams 275-minute goal drought. Gil scored his second goal of the season after goalkeeper Steve Clark made a save on Abdoulie Mansallys long strike. "I just pounced on it when I saw it coming," Gil said. "You sniff those out. You want those. It was a good strike and a good follow as well. We had a lot of guys up there." Salt Lake is 6-1-7, and Columbus 4-5-5. Jean-Kevin Augustin Jersey . Luis Enrique signed the deal with club president Josep Bartomeu two days after it was announced by the club. That was two days after coach Gerardo Martino stepped down when Barcelona finished its first season without a major trophy in six years. Jean-Christophe Bahebeck Jersey . In the second game of their day/night doubleheader at Minneapolis, three Blue Jays pitchers, Steve Delabar, Sergio Santos and J. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-16-alphonse-areola-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx . Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics. Giovani Lo Celso Jersey . Bayern led second-place Leverkusen by 10 points with a game in hand, while Dortmund was another four points off the pace. Freiburg midfielder Felix Klaus scored in the last minute as his side twice came from behind to climb provisionally out of the relegation zone. David Luiz Jersey . As a follow-up, TSN.ca offers you the opportunity to chime in on all the big issues with our insiders. Read up on all the questions and answers, and put in your own two cents on our popular Your Call feature.Vancouver Canucks head coach John Tortorella wont be watching the gold medal game on Sunday between Canada and Sweden, but that doesnt mean hes not pulling for a team. Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened. I dont think Lui (Roberto Luongo) is going to play. So, I dont give a s--- about (Canada) right now because theyre not playing. I just want them back here," Tortorella told the Province. Tortorella, born in Boston, Mass., said most of all he hopes the result helps his team when his players return. "I hope Daniel (Sedin) scores two, (Alex) Edler gets three assists and Sweden wins. So they come back feeling good about themselves because its going to help us. Thats all Im concerned about right now. The Vancouver Canucks," Tortorella said to the Province. The Canucks sent seven players to the 2014 Sochi Games, includinng forward Ryan Kesler, who along with Team USA, lost the bronze medal game to Finland on Saturday.dddddddddddd Tortorella said he wasnt concerned about Keslers return to NHL action after his Olympic letdown. "Thats a tough game. Its a tough one. Especially after US-Canada, to lose that game and come back the next day and play. Im not trying to make any excuses. I dont even want to get involved in it. But if I know Kes, hes a horse. Hell be ready to play," Tortorella promised the Province. Tortorella says its Sedin and Edler that hes more concerned about seeing lose. "Its the other two guys (Edler and Daniel). Those are important guys for us that we need to get going. Danny has played well. I watched Edler make a couple really nice offensive plays on some highlights. That Alfredsson goal he made a nice play. I hope they fill the net and feel great about themselves," Tortorella told the Province. Tortorella was an assistant coach for the United States at Vancouver 2010, when the team won silver after an overtime loss to Canada. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar