Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

The fans were wonderful to me

Enviado por wanglei 
The fans were wonderful to me
06-March-2018 04:12
CLEVELAND - LeBron James huddles with teammates before each game, pulling them close to deliver a message. In a new TV commercial, James does the same to bring an entire city together.To celebrate James homecoming in Cleveland, Nike launched a stirring advertisement on Thursday to coincide with the Cavaliers season opener against the New York Knicks. James returned to the Cavs this summer after four years in Miami, coming back to Northeast Ohio to try and end the citys 50-year drought without a pro sports championship.Filmed in black and white, the two-minute ad titled Together (http://youtu.be/n6S1JoCSVNU ) opens with James being introduced before a home game. As the team gathers at midcourt, James implores his teammates — including a cameo by all-star guard Kyrie Irving — to work hard. He tells them they owe Cleveland something. Fans begin trickling down to the floor to join the Cavs in a tight circle as others flock from around the city to Quicken Loans Arena.Soon, Clevelanders, their arms wrapped around each others shoulders, bob and chant in unison with James in the middle of them.The commercial, set to debut during the telecast of the opener, includes exterior shots of some Cleveland landmarks like The Q, Terminal Tower and restaurants along East Fourth Street. There are cameos by James mom, Gloria, and his high school coach, Dru Joyce, as well as children from the stars family foundation.Browns cornerback Joe Haden said he was moved by the ad.I watched it before practice so I went out there and practiced a little harder, Haden said. It was so sweet, just the way hes basically saying hes doing it for the city.Haden said James wanting to bring a championship to Cleveland is something his Browns teammates want to do, too.For the best player in the world that left and then came back, for him to show that to Cleveland and the fans, I think thats really special, he said.Haden was one of several Browns players expected to attend the Knicks game.In addition with the season opener, the Nike ad is timed with the launch of James new shoe, the LeBron 12 Hrt of a Lion, which retails for $200. Solomon Hill Jersey . -- Two out of three aint bad. Custom New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-ETwaun-Moore-Pelicans-Jersey/ .C. -- With a chance to start over and maybe drive in any series he wanted, Juan Pablo Montoya thought long and hard about what mattered most at this stage of his career. Jrue Holiday Jersey . Jean-Gabriel Pageau and Buddy Robinson scored 43 seconds apart in the second period to lead the Binghamton Senators to a 4-1 victory over the Bulldogs in American Hockey League action Friday night at the Bell Centre. Omer Asik Jersey .com) - The 12th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes continue a four-game homestand at Value City Arena on Wednesday night when they face off against the High Point Panthers in a non-conference matchup.LONDON - For just the second time in Manchester Uniteds 137-year history, the team plays at Cambridge on Friday.Its the latest trip into the unknown for Louis van Gaal, whose side overcame Yeovil in the third round of the FA Cup earlier this month but was humiliated by MK Dons in the League Cup in August.FA Cup fourth-round opponent Cambridge is 76 places in the football pyramid below United, which is fourth in the Premier League.Its always tough to play against teams that, in the mind of the players, are weaker, Van Gaal said Thursday. In our minds you are believing that we are playing against a weaker opponent but thats not like that. Its another opponent with another playing style with other players and we have to beat them.The Dutch coach has been doing his homework on the fourth-tier side, which United last played over two legs in the League Cup in the 1991-92 season.Cambridge play very direct, with long balls, Van Gaal said. They have five or six players above 1 metre 90 centimetres (6-foot-3) so for us its difficult to defend and thats why you have to prepare yourself very good. Its not so easy to beat Cambridge United.One face will be familiar with United fans: academy graduate Luke Chadwick. But the midfielder left Old Trafford in 2004 and never played with any of its current players.Its the first time Ive been involved in a game against them, really looking forward to it, said Chadwick, who made 39 appearances for United and won the 2001 Premier League.Its a great club here at Cambridge and we deserve this draw against a massive club ... well have the whole world watching on Friday night and theyll be able to show them how good they are.The game kicks off a weekend of FA Cup matches. Heres a look at some other games:___HESKEY RETUURNS: Liverpool fans will also come up against a familiar face when Bolton travels to Anfield on Saturday.dddddddddddd Emile Heskey won the FA Cup once while playing for Liverpool between 2000 and 2004.The striker made a surprise return to English football in December when he joined Bolton after a spell in Australia with Newcastle.Im 37, Im not a young lad, to go back and play at Anfield is a great thing, he said. The fans were wonderful to me while I was there. Ill hopefully get a good reception and play my heart out.___THE HOLDERS: The next step in Arsenals defence of the cup is a trip to Brighton on Sunday, with confidence high after a 2-0 victory at Manchester City last weekend.While preparing for the game, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is also trying to complete the signing of centre back Gabriel Paulista from Villarreal. But securing a British work permit for a Brazilian who has never played for his country could be a challenge.We are talking at the moment, can we find an agreement or not? I dont know, Wenger said. We are slowly progressing, but there is a chance. (Its) 50-50 at this moment.Wenger did sign promising 17-year-old midfielder Krystian Bielik from Legia Warsaw on Wednesday, a deal which did not require a work permit because Poland is in the European Union.___ELSEWHERE: The Premier Leagues top two both play second-tier teams. Leader Chelsea hosts Reading and Manchester City takes on Middlesbrough.Theres a tricky home game for Aston Villa, which hasnt scored in almost nine hours and hosts second-tier leader Bournemouth on Sunday. Villa was fined 60,000 pounds ($90,000) by the English Football Association on Thursday for failing to control their players at Leicester at a Premier League game earlier this month. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar