Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

the job next season

Enviado por wanglei 
the job next season
08-March-2018 03:51
Montreal Canadiens head coach Michel Therrien isnt giving up on Dustin Tokarski, announcing that the 24-year-old goaltender will get the start again in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Final against the New York Rangers on Thursday. Tokarski, who had played in three games earlier in the regular season, allowed three goals on 30 shots in a 3-1 loss to the Rangers in his playoff debut on Monday. Therrien also sent a message to Thomas Vanek to pick up his game, rotating the struggling winger on the fourth line at Wednesdays practice with Michael Bournival, Daniel Briere and Brandon Prust at practice. Vanek, who has four goals in the second round against the Boston Bruins, has been held off the scoresheet in Montreals first two games of the Eastern Conference Final. The Canadiens had 41 shots on Henrik Lundqvist in Game 2, with none from Vanek. He had only one shot in their 7-2 loss in Game 1. Therrien told reporters not to read into it as it all could change again ahead of Game 3. "One thing, the (Tomas) Plekanec line needs to give us more," he said. "Im ready to stick sometimes with combinations and with three guys working together as long as I see results. "Sometimes the results are not there but the chances are there. But if I see there are no chances, not much happening, now Im at a point where I have to make some decisions. Hopefully by making some changes, somethings going to happen." Max Pacioretty came to Vaneks defence, noting how difficult it can be to score in the postseason. "In playoffs its even harder," he said. "If you walked into one of (the Rangers) meetings, theyll talk about a guy like Thomas Vanek and they talk about him around the net and having to play physical on him. Being expected to deliver every night, its impossible and youve seen it in these playoffs with numerous stories of different players. "All you can ask now is, if theyre not contributing offensively, is to help out in other areas. Hes a great guy in the room as well. Hes helped me, especially through my slump. Theres other areas you can contribute. Its not just on the scoreboard." With Vanek sliding down to the fourth line, winger Dale Weise moved up to the third line and Brian Gionta was bumped up to the second with Tomas Plekanec and Alex Galchenyuk. Wednesdays Practice Lines: Pacioretty - Desharnais - GallagherGalchenyuk - Plekanec - GiontaBourque - Eller - WeisePrust/Bournival - Brière - VanekMoen - White - Parros Markov - EmelinGorges - SubbanBeaulieu - WeaverMurray - Bouillon TokarskiBudaj PP1: Pacioretty - Desharnais - GallagherMarkov - Subban PP2: Brière - Eller - VanekBeaulieu - Weaver Willie McCovey Jersey . Price also posted the longest shutout sequence since 1960 at 164:19 minutes. He stopped a combined 55 shots in Canadas final two games and 70 of 71 shots in Canadas three elimination games, allowing only a breakaway goal to Lauris Darzins of Latvia. For his efforts, Price was named best goalkeeper by the tournament directorate. Prices outstanding play is marred only by the extremely strong defensive play of Canadas top six defencemen; Shea Weber, Duncan Keith, Drew Doughty, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester. Mel Ott Jersey . And theyre pointing to the NHLs biggest market: Toronto. With Gretzky paid out for what is believed to be $7 to 8 million, Gretzky may be eager to get back into the NHL and TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reports that the Maple Leafs are very much interested in The Great Ones services. http://www.sfgiantsapparelsshop.com/orlando-cepeda-jersey-c-21/ . She was a pioneer. She did things on skis that made the birds take notice. Will Clark Jersey . - Jesse Shynkaruk scored a hat trick as the Moose Jaw Warriors snapped a seven-game losing streak with an 8-2 win over the Prince Albert Raiders in Western Hockey League action on Saturday. Dave Dravecky Jersey . The 36-year-old said a few months ago he would hang up his boots at the end of the season, but has since changed his mind. "Its a pity the season is ending now, as I am in good physical shape and enjoying myself," Di Natale said.ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Terrelle Pryor will start at quarterback for the Oakland Raiders on Sunday, replacing Matt McGloin for the final regular-season game against the Denver Broncos. Coach Dennis Allen made the announcement at the end of his news conference Monday, saying it was "part of the plan" that apparently took shape when Pryor recovered from an injury to his right knee in late November. "Its been a while since weve gotten an opportunity to see Terrelle in a game and I want to get him in the game and get another opportunity to evaluate him," Allen said. "We all get frustrated when were not playing, but (Pryor has) done a good job with that and hes going to get another opportunity." Pryor was the leading rusher among quarterbacks in the NFL when he suffered a knee sprain in early November. However, he has thrown only five touchdowns with 11 interceptions and has a passer rating of just 66.0. When asked why he was making the move now, Allen emphasized that he was not benching McGloin and that it is simply another chance for the Raiders (4-11) to take another look at Pryor. Whether the decision was Allens or whether it came at the urging from owner Mark Davis remains unclear. Allen has been a strong supporter of McGloins since early in training camp and has repeatedly talked glowingly about the former Penn State star. Even after making the switch back to Pryor, Allen made it clear he believes McGloin will be in the mix for the job next season. McGloin has thrown more touchdowns (eight) and fewer interceptions (eight) than Pryor but has also completed a lower percentage of passes than his counterpart. "I liked a lot of things that I saw in Matt," Allen said. "He wasnt quite as sharp as he had been earlier in a couple of the earlier games, but Ive been pleased with what Ive seen out of (McGloin) from the first moment he walked on campus here. I think we have a guy that can be in our plans for the future and Im glad hes on this football team." Its been a tricky road back into the sstarting lineup for Pryor.dddddddddddd He was hurt during Oaklands 49-20 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Nov. 3 then aggravated the injury the following week against the New York Giants. After that game, Pryor told reporters his knee had been bothering him -- a statement he later regretted making because, in his words, it sounded like an excuse. That opened the door for McGloin, who threw three touchdowns without an interception in his first NFL start against the Houston Texans on No. 17. Oaklands offence has made only modest improvements since then and the team has lost its past five games with McGloin as the starter. In the past two games, the undrafted rookie quarterback threw six interceptions and lost two fumbles. McGloin passed for just 206 yards and committed two turnovers during Sundays 26-13 loss to the San Diego Chargers. Allen, however, declined to say whether Pryor will play the entire game against the Denver Broncos or if McGloin will be rotated in. That was the pattern the Raiders used against the New York Jets and Kansas City Chiefs, only in reverse with McGloin starting and Pryor coming off the bench. "Well see," Allen said. "Hes going to be the starter. I informed both of those guys this morning and well go from there. We want to get another opportunity to see, and weve said for a while now that we want to be able to evaluate Terrelle so heres an opportunity to go in and do that." Oakland went 3-5 in the eight games Pryor started before getting hurt. He has made only a few cameo appearances since then, but did not play against San Diego on Sunday. Allen gave players the day off Monday, so neither Pryor nor McGloin could be reached for comment. Two weeks ago, however, Pryor said he wasnt going to get caught up in a quarterback controversy. "The only thing I can do is control what I can control and just keep getting better," he said on Dec. 10, two days after a 37-27 loss to the Jets. "At the end of the day thats all I can control. Thats where were at." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar