Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

He beat Sundby in a sprint to the finish, crossing in one ho

Enviado por wanglei 
He beat Sundby in a sprint to the finish, crossing in one ho
10-March-2018 04:14
INDIANAPOLIS -- Chip Ganassi has hired IndyCar veteran Ryan Briscoe to fill the final spot on his four-car team. The announcement came Friday in Indianapolis. Briscoe has driven previously for Roger Penske, wining the Indianapolis 500 pole in 2012, and Ganassi, with whom he finished 12th at Indy this year. He made six more starts in 2013 with Panther Racing but did not finish higher than 13th. Briscoe also began his IndyCar career with Ganassi in 2005 but was replaced after that season. Ganassi also announced Tony Kanaan will drive the No. 10 car, previously occupied by four-time series champ Dario Franchitti. Kanaan and Franchitti are good friends. Briscoe joins a team that includes Scott Dixon, the reigning series champ; Kanaan, the reigning 500 winner; and emerging American star Charlie Kimball. Mark Messier Jersey . All of 46 seconds into the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 victory over Alex Ovechkins struggling Washington Capitals, Crosby assisted on Chris Kunitzs goal. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Jersey . UEFA said Wednesday that the champions of England and France only have to include five home-trained players in their 21-man squads next season instead of the expected eight. Only one of the five players needs to be trained by the club itself. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/jussi-jokinen-jersey/ . - The Seattle Seahawks have signed nine players to 2014 future contracts, including quarterback B. Wayne Gretzky Jersey . The game got off to a less-than-ideal start for the Jets as Oliver Ekman-Larsson found a wide open net from the slot and opened the scoring for the Coyotes a lead in the first period, but Olli Jokinen answered back just over half a minute later. Ryan Smyth Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59.FALUN, Sweden - Canadas Alex Harvey rediscovered his magic to win gold at the World Cup cross-country skiing finals Saturday. The 25-year-old from St-Ferreol-les-Neiges, Que., narrowly held off Norways Martin Johnsrud Sundby to win the mens 30-kilometre race. "This has been the best season of my life," Harvey said. "Obviously we didnt have that magic we needed at the Olympics which was the goal, but I have five podiums this year, three victories, and this just reconfirms all of the work we did in the summer." Therese Johaug took a big step toward securing the overall cross-country World Cup title by beating Norwegian teammate Marit Bjoergen in the womens 15-kilometre skiathlon race. Harvey, whose best finish last month in Sochi was 18th, powered his way up the hills on the 2015 world championship course Saturday and took advantage of the fast glide on his skis in the downhill. He carried the pace until one kilometre to go when he shuffled to the side and moved into the back to draft on the final downhill and slingshot to gold. He beat Sundby in a sprint to the finish, crossing in one hour 118 minutes 7.dddddddddddd seconds. The Norwegian finished just 0.12 seconds behind. Alexander Legkov of Russia was third, 1.76 seconds behind. Harvey has found success before in Falun, capturing his first World Cup title there in 2012. Its the same venue where his father Pierre won his first of three World Cup medals in 1987. "I just love racing and Falun is always at the end of the season," Harvey said. "I think some guys when they feel tired at the end of the year they shut down in the head a bit, but I just love to race. When there may be tired bodies at the end of the season, I like to keep going. "The course is so hard and it requires sustained work, and I just enjoy racing here." Harvey is fourth in the overall World Cup standings with the final 15-kilometre skate-ski pursuit race scheduled for Sunday. Devon Kershaw of Sudbury was 12th Saturday, while Ivan Babikov of Canmore, Alta., was 23rd. Johaug, meanwhile, won the womens race in 41:08.9 to beat Bjoergen by 33.6 seconds, with Finlands Kerttu Niskanen finishing third. Andrea Dupont of Timmins, Ont., was 45th. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar