Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

eight-game slide, and Frank Hora

Enviado por wanglei 
eight-game slide, and Frank Hora
10-March-2018 04:42
Celtic forward Ryan Christie is relishing the prospect of working with new manager Brendan Rodgers when he returns for pre-season training. The 21-year-old scored his first goal for the Hoops in the 7-0 victory over Motherwell on the final day of the league campaign.But the former Inverness CT star, who spent several months on loan with his former club in the first half of the season, has had limited chances to impress at Celtic so far. Christie returned from that loan spell in November after suffering a leg injury, and former boss Ronny Deila opted for experience as Celtic fought off the challenge of Aberdeen to secure a fifth successive Scottish Premiership title. Brendan Rodgers was unveiled as Celtics new manager on Monday Now Christie is ready to battle for his place in the Celtic side as he looks to make an impression on Rodgers following his appointment on Monday. Its nice when a new gaffer comes in because everyone knows theyre on the same level and youre just fighting for a place to impress, so itll be in everyones head to step in the door on top form at pre-season, Christie said to the clubs official magazine.Obviously you go away in the summer to enjoy yourself and relax, but you keep yourself in good enough shape so that when you come back in youre as fit as you can be as you are trying to impress the new gaffer straight away. Christie was injured during Inverness Caleys defeat at Motherwell in November As soon as you come back you realise for pre-season that you dont actually have that long. Its not like you have another month-and-a-half before your first game of the season. You need to go straight away.Obviously it has been frustrating not playing but its such a big squad and I need to remember Ive signed a four-year deal so Im here for the long term. I know that Ive definitely learned and improved as a player, even if Im not playing. I definitely feel Ive come on through training with the boys and Ive got stronger and fitter, so from that aspect I dont really feel like it has stalled my improvement, so thats good, but like I said, there is a very big squad so its hard to even get your name on the list before a game, but when I have been involved Ive enjoyed it. Also See: Scottish Premiership video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Carl Soderberg Jersey . -- The San Francisco 49ers have re-signed cornerback Perrish Cox to a one-year contract. Tyson Barrie Jersey . -- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft wanted to keep Logan Mankins with the team for a long time. http://www.hockeyavalancheteamshop.com/Colorado-Ben-Smith-Adidas-Jersey/ . People familiar with the case told The Associated Press on Friday that arbitrator Fredric Horowitz could issue his decision this weekend. Rene Bourque Jersey . The rookie is rewarding their faith with a stellar first season. MacKinnon had a goal and two assists, Jamie McGinn had two goals and an assist, and Colorado beat the Buffalo Sabres 7-1 on Saturday. Sven Andrighetto Jersey . HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league.ERIE, Pa. -- Dane Fox scored his 61st and 62nd goals of the season and Brendan Gaunce had a goal and three assists as the Erie Otters downed the Kitchener Rangers 7-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Connor McDavid scored once and set up two more for the Otters (49-15-2), who extended their win streak to five games, while Joel Wigle, Troy Donnay and Andre Burakovsky added a goal apiece. OHL leading scorer Connor Brown chipped in with two assists for Erie and now has 123 points in 65 games. Nick Maygar, Ryan MacInnis and Matia Marcantuoni supplied the goals for the Rangers (22-40-3), who are on an eight-game slide, and Frank Hora tacked on two assists. Oscar Dansk allowed three goals on 12 shots for the Otters before giving way to Devin Williams, who stopped all six shots he faced in 29 minutes of relief. Kitcheners Matthew Greenfield stopped 29-of-34 shots in defeat. --- PETES 7 67s 0 PETERBOROUGH, Ont. -- Josh MacDonald and Greg Betzold each scored twice and Andrew DAgostini stopped 30 shots as the Petes blanked Ottawa.dddddddddddd Hunter Garlent had a goal and two assists for Peterborough (31-28-5) while Nick Ritchie and Nelson Armstrong had the others. Travis Konecny and Jacob Middleton were a team-worst minus-3 for the 67s (23-36-5), who sit seventh in the Eastern Conference standings with four games remaining on the regular-season schedule. Ottawas Philippe Trudeau stopped 30-of-37 shots in a losing cause. --- KNIGHTS 5 ATTACK 1 OWEN SOUND, Ont. -- Jake Patterson stopped 28 shots for his ninth win in a row as London toppled the Attack. Gemel Smith, Brett Welychka, Bo Horvat, Max Domi and Chandler Yakimowicz scored for the Knights (47-13-5) and Ryan Rupert chipped in with two assists. Kyle Hope scored the lone goal for Owen Sound (29-28-8). Brandon Hope turned away 9-of-12 shots for the Attack, who gave up two empty-net goals late in the third. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar