Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

season, but instead lost nine games

Enviado por wanglei 
season, but instead lost nine games
13-March-2018 04:14
SHIMA, Japan -- Yuki Ichinose of Japan shot a 6-under 66 to finish in a three-way tie for the lead after the second round of the Mizuno Classic on Saturday. Ichinose carded seven birdies against a lone bogey at Kintetsu Kashikojima to finish at 8-under 136 with compatriots Mamiko Higa, who also shot a 66, and overnight leader Shiho Oyama (68). "My putting felt really comfortable before the round and that gave me the confidence to play strong today," said Ichinose, who earned her first JLPGA victory earlier this year. American Brittany Lincicome shot a 68 and is one stroke off the pace with Japans Ayako Fujimoto (67). Defending champion Stacy Lewis, who erased a seven-stroke deficit last year, shot a 68 and is tied for 10th at 139. The American is the highest-ranked player in the field at No. 3. South Korean star Inbee Park, who leads the money list and player of the year rankings, is sitting out the tournament. Lincicome nearly carded her first bogey of the day on the par-5 18th hole when she overshot the green on her third stroke. She pitched her fourth shot 12 feet past the hole, but drained the putt to save par. Lincicome will be bidding to end a two-year winless drought on Sunday. Her latest win came at the 2011 Canadian Womens Open where she was one-stroke off the lead heading into the final round and defeated Stacy Lewis by one-stroke. Taiwan native Teresa Lu, Japans Junko Omote and South Korean golfers Chella Choi and Eun-Bi Jang are tied for sixth place at 6 under. Zach Strief Jersey . Yahoo! Sports columnist Marc Spears says that the Boogie Smooth album may have been an elaborate April Fools prank. Custom New Orleans Saints Jerseys . Heck, we might just miss the BCS. Maybe? It sort of worked out this season. Top-ranked Florida State (13-0) was the only team to get through the regular season unbeaten, and the Seminoles did it in dominating fashion. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Alex-Okafor-Saints-Jersey/ . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Ryan Ramczyk Jersey . The 42-ranked Czech saved seven break points while converting his one chance, and defeated the No. 3 seed in 1 hour 46 minutes. Rosol, who lost in the final in Stuttgart against Roberto Bautista Agut on Sunday, awaits the winner between Philipp Kohlschreiber or 2011 champion Gilles Simon. Coby Fleener Jersey . The star receiver certainly isnt celebrating it with the Texans mired in a franchise-record 13-game skid. Bill OBrien inherited a Penn State program rocked by scandal, on the cusp of crippling sanctions, and staring at a murky future. All he ever really cared about was making the Nittany Lions winners. OBrien succeeded against heavy odds, overcoming a lack of scholarships, a bowl ban, and player defections. He leaves the program on stable ground after bolting Happy Valley for the NFL and the Houston Texans. Penn State planned to act fast to find his successor. "Our anticipation is that well be counting this in a matter of days rather than weeks," Penn State athletic director Dave Joyner said Thursday. OBrien left the Nittany Lions less than two years after replacing Joe Paterno, returning to the NFL to coach the team with the leagues worst record this season. Naturally, Joyner said there has been tremendous interest already in the vacancy, which should be more appetizing than in 2012. A former offensive co-ordinator for the Patriots, OBrien took on perhaps college footballs toughest job in January 2012, joining a school rattled by the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal. "I think its a lot more attractive at this point, although we had tremendous interest even in spite of everything two years ago," Joyner said. "From a scholarship standpoint, were going to be very competitive right out of the gate. Watching whats happened here the last two years, if I was a head coach candidate, would make me very excited." Defensive line coach Larry Johnson is interim head coach while the search for a replacement goes on. "Im humbled by the confidence that Penn State has bestowed upon me during this critical time for the football program and honoured to do my part to help Penn State," Johnson said. OBrien will become the third coach in Texans history, following Dom Capers, who led the team from its expansion season in 2002, and Gary Kubiak. OBrien was set to be introduced Friday in Houston. Kubiak took over when Capers was fired after a 2-14 season in 2005. Kubiak went 61-64 and led the Texans to their first two playoff appearances and two AFC South titles before being fired in early December. Houston was expected to contend for the Super Bowl this season, but instead lost nine games by a touchdown or less to end up 2-14. "In your lifetime, you only get certain opportunities so many times," OBrien told reporters at a Houston airport. "This is a great opportunity to work with an owner like Mr. (Bob) McNair and an organization like the Texans. It is a very exciting time for myself and my family." OBrien was proud of his time at Penn State. "They gave me my first opportunity to be a head coach, and Ill alwayys thank them for that," he said.dddddddddddd "Theyre great kids at Penn State; lot of great people there." OBrien was the first major defection this week. Third-team All-American wide receiver Allen Robinson decided Thursday to forgo his final year of eligibility and enter the NFL draft. Robinson set Penn State season records in receptions (97) and yards receiving (1,432) for the second consecutive year. He wrote on Twitter: "It was a honour to wear a penn state uniform for 3 years. I will miss my teammates and coaches, blessed for the opportunity and experience." Robinson at least gave the program three years. OBrien only lasted two. "I believe that Bill OBrien came here with the intent to be here for a long haul," Joyner said. OBrien, who helped lead the Patriots to the Super Bowl for the 2011 season, arrived in Happy Valley after apprenticeships coaching at Brown, Georgia Tech, Maryland and Duke, followed by five years as an NFL assistant on Bill Belichicks staff. He won games and won over players with a stern look on his face. OBrien did it all in Paternos shadow. Over the course of his 61 years at Penn State, Paterno became not just the face, but the cantankerous soul and benefactor of a school that was transformed from a "cow college" into a top-shelf public university. Joyner said OBrien never seemed affected by the Paterno loyalists who were slow to warm to an outsider running the program. "Bill handled that very well, with grace and style," he said. "I really believe that he loved it here. From the get-go, he looked at himself as a long-termer. But I think a tremendous opportunity came up for him." While some scholarships have been restored, Penn State lacks the full allotment other Big Ten schools -- including new members Rutgers and Maryland -- have at their disposal. As for candidates to replace OBrien, Greg Schiano has Penn State ties and may want to return to college after two forgettable seasons with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. While at Rutgers, Schiano was viewed as an Eastern recruiting expert who built the Scarlet Knights into a consistent bowl team by landing players from New Jersey to Miami. Vanderbilts James Franklin and Miami coach Al Golden, a former Penn State captain under Paterno, could both be at the top of the list. Joyner said school ties arent a must for the new coach. "People that have been affiliated with Penn State understand and are part of that great tradition," he said. "Its not a requirement going forward, but its something that will be in the thought process in the selection of the next great football coach at Penn State." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar