Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

was a pretty high-level hockey

Enviado por wanglei 
was a pretty high-level hockey
14-March-2018 04:20
DENVER -- Lindsey Vonn will skip the World Cup races next week in Beaver Creek, Colorado, as she recovers from a downhill training crash in which she partially tore one of the reconstructed ligaments in her surgically repaired right knee. The reigning Olympic downhill champion will continue to go through therapy on her knee and is not ruling out a possible return to racing in Lake Louise, Alberta, the following week, her personal publicist, Lewis Kay, said in a statement Friday. The Sochi Games are less than three months away and its unclear whether Vonns crash earlier this week will affect her Olympic aspirations. The four-time overall World Cup champion fell during a training run at Copper Mountain, hurting the same knee she injured in a high-speed crash at the world championships in February. She also suffered minor facial abrasions and a bruised shoulder blade, which are on the mend. On her Facebook page Friday afternoon, Vonn wrote: "Thank you all so much for your support and well wishes. It has been a very difficult few days and your positive messages have helped tremendously. Rehab is going well and I am working as hard as I can to race in Lake Louise in a few weeks. Thank you again, Im proud to have the best fans in the world! Love, Lindsey." She then added, "PS: dont worry guys, this is only a temporary setback. Nothing will keep me from picking myself back up and continuing to fight for my dreams." Her surgeon, Dr. Bill Sterett, said that Vonn is "progressing well while not losing any of the strength she worked so hard to achieve." Vonn, who lives in Vail, was looking forward to making her season debut in Beaver Creek on a new womens course set up ahead of the 2015 world championships. Vonn knows Lake Louise quite well, though, and has been so successful there -- winning 14 times -- that its become known as "Lake Lindsey." After Lake Louise, the World Cup womens circuit swings back to Europe for super-G and giant slalom races in St. Moritz, Switzerland, on Dec. 14-15. Then, its off to Courchevel, France, for a slalom event on Dec. 17. Vonn remains three wins away from matching Austrian great Annemarie Moser-Proells record of 62 World Cup race victories. Derek Sanderson Jersey .S. -- Carl-Antoine Delisle snapped a tie in the third period with his second goal of the game to lead the Tigres past Cape Breton 4-3 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action Wednesday as Victoriaville won its eighth in a row. Tim Schaller Jersey .C. -- Colin Kaepernick raced into the end zone, then pretended to rip open his shirt with both hands imitating Cam Newtons Superman touchdown celebration. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/brad-marchand-hockey-jersey/ . Its not intended to be some magical formula and doesnt apply any context, like, for example, taking injuries into account. This remedial statistical method has gone 9-5 in picks through the first three rounds. Tuukka Rask Jersey . Hernandez (3-0) struck out 11 and shut down Oakland for the second time in a week, becoming the first Mariners pitcher to win three times in the first nine games of a season. With the usual "Kings Court" for Hernandez home starts expanded to a "Supreme Court" encompassing the entire stadium with yellow shirts and "K" cards, Hernandez gave up four hits in the 28th double-digit strikeout game of his career. Phil Esposito Jersey . Anderson shook off some unusually poor shooting and hit two clutch 3-pointers in overtime that carried the New Orleans Pelicans to a 111-106 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Detroit Red Wings hope to snap their longest losing streak of the season on Sunday night when they play host to the Colorado Avalanche. However, theyll be missing their top goaltender in Jimmy Howard when they attempt to do so. Howard is not expected to play this evening after suffering a lower-body injury in Fridays 2-1 loss to the New York Islanders. He stopped eight of the nine shots he faced in the first period, but was replaced by Petr Mrazek at the start of the second. Though the Red Wings are hopeful Howards ailment isnt serious, Thomas McCollum was recalled from the American Hockey League to back up Mrazek, who will start this game. Mrazek has never faced the Avalanche and fell to 3-2-0 with a 2.55 goals against average and .922 save percentage in five games (4 starts) this season after getting credited with the loss on Friday. The 22-year-old gave up a goal on 23 shots faced versus the Islanders, while Henrik Zetterbergs first-period tally was the only one Detroit could score. That effort extended the Red Wings skid to five in a row, with three of those coming in a shootout. They have just five goals over the losing streak, which is the longest for the club since an 0-4-2 drought from Dec. 7-17 of last year. We had good, good chances but we never hit the net. Youuve got to hit the net on some of them, said Red Wings head coach Mike Babcock.dddddddddddd I thought it was a pretty high-level hockey game. I was impressed with their team, but I was impressed with lots of things we did, too. The Red Wings, though, have won four of their past five versus the Avalanche and four of the past six played at home in the series. Colorado has points in four straight (2-0-2), snapping a two-game slide on Saturday night with a 5-1 win over the Buffalo Sabres. The victory featured another solid outing from rookie Calvin Pickard in his fifth straight start. Pickard has gotten the call over backup Reto Berra with Semyon Varlamov out with a groin injury. Pickard, who is expected to start again tonight and face the Red Wings for the first time, made 28 saves and improved to 4-5-2 this season with a 2.28 GAA and .934 save percentage in 11 games with eight starts. With every opportunity Im given, I just want to give the team a chance to win, said Pickard, who had his bid for a shutout ended with 6:33 to play. Erik Johnson and Cody McLeod scored in the first period for the Avalanche. Alex Tanguay then scored twice in the third frame and also set up John Mitchells power-play goal in the period. Mitchell played for the first time in eight games due to a leg injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar