Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

nightcap as quickly as possib

Enviado por wanglei 
nightcap as quickly as possib
14-March-2018 04:40
CURITIBA, Brazil -- Cesc Fabregas says Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho convinced him to sign with the Premier League club after Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said there was no place for the midfielder at his former club. Fabregas will join Chelsea after the World Cup though Arsenal had first right to buy the 27-year-old Spain international. Wenger told Fabregas that Arsenal "had that position well covered and it would be hard to find a place for me." Fabregas says Mourinho, meanwhile, "very quickly told me what I wanted to hear. He won me over and convinced me. It all happened very quickly from that point." Fabregas leaves Barcelona after three seasons with his boyhood club where he was never fully embraced: "My era at Barcelona is over and there is nothing more to say." Dean Lowry Jersey . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too. Vince Biegel Jersey . -- Mississippi State was crushed twice by Florida last season, once by 35 points and the other by 25. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Quinten-Rollins-Packers-Jersey/ . -- Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno was admitted to the hospital Friday for observation due to minor complications from cancer treatments, his family said. Kyle Murphy Jersey . Hes recovered from a scary injury and cleared to play. Mingo, who was hospitalized with a bruised lung he sustained in an Aug. Davante Adams Jersey . His absence against the Celtics comes a day after he scored 43 points in the Heats 100-96 win at Cleveland.MARTINSVILLE, Va. -- The NASCAR Truck Series race at Martinsville Speedway was rained out Saturday and will be made up as part of a rare doubleheader at the track Sunday. The Sprint Cup race will start at 1:13 p.m., and NASCAR and track officials aim to start the nightcap as quickly as possible afterward. NASCAR said it hopes it can start by about 5:30 p.m. The tricky part will not only be co-operation from the weather -- the forecast is good -- but a smooth Cup series race because Martinsville Speedway, the oldest in the premier series, does not have lights. The doubleheader will be the first since a truck race washed out after 17 laps at Pocono in August 2011 was completed the following day, with the Sprint Cup race run afterward. Kevin Harvick won the truck race, and Brad Keselowski took tthe Cup victory.dddddddddddd In another unusual twist, especially for Martinsville, which hosts two truck races every year, no Cup drivers are entered in the truck race this weekend, so no one will drive both races. It is the first time a truck race at Martinsville was postponed since March 2009. The track says tickets for both races will be honoured, with the caveat that ticket holders with truck race tickets only will have to wait until 100 laps have been run in the Cup race to enter the track. Darrell Wallace, who gained his only truck victory here last October, will start on the pole in the race based on combined practice times from Friday. Ryan Blaney will start second, followed by Timothy Peters, Erik Jones and Ron Hornaday Jr. Kyle Busch won the pole for the Cup race. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar