Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

didnt take questions. His speech

Enviado por wanglei 
didnt take questions. His speech
14-March-2018 04:52
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Blake Griffin scored 32 points and grabbed eight rebounds, DeAndre Jordan had 14 points and 22 rebounds and the Los Angeles Clippers outlasted the Golden State Warriors 98-96 on Thursday night to take a 2-1 lead in their first-round series. The frontcourt tandem bullied and bruised the Warriors inside to power the Clippers ahead by 18 points in the third quarter. And they did just enough late to silence a rocking, gold-shirt wearing sellout crowd of 19,596 to regain home-court advantage. Klay Thompson scored 26 points, and Stephen Curry had 16 points and 15 assists to rally the Warriors back. But Curry forced a contested, step-back 3-pointer over Chris Paul in the final seconds to seal the Clippers victory. Game 4 of the best-of-seven series is Sunday in Oakland. The Clippers held the Warriors to 6-of-31 shooting from 3-point range and 41.6 per cent shooting overall. Los Angeles also forced 17 turnovers. Golden States streaky backcourt duo still gave the Clippers quite a scare in the closing moments. Curry made his first 3-pointer, and Thompson made another from long range before hitting a turnaround jumper to bring the Warriors within 87-86 with 4:24 to play. Paul capped a quick 7-0 spurt for the Clippers with a deep 3-pointer. He pounded his chest and skipped down court after Warriors coach Mark Jackson called timeout. Thompson hit a jumper and Curry connected from beyond the arc to trim Los Angeles lead to 96-93 with 49 seconds left. But reserve Draymond Green fouled out when officials called him for a block against Griffin, who made 1 of 2 free throws. Curry hit another 3-pointer with 11 seconds left. Paul missed 1 of 2 free throws, giving Golden State the ball with 8.6 seconds remaining. Jordan intentionally fouled Curry off the inbound to make Golden State inbound the ball again. And the Warriors ran the same play to Curry, whose 3-pointer sailed short. Jordan grabbed the rebound, and tossed it out to Paul as time expired. The victory was another big step for the third-seeded Clippers after they lost homecourt advantage by losing Game 1 in Los Angeles. They regrouped to rout Golden State 138-98 in Game 2 in Los Angeles on Monday night. But they still had to win on the road and at Oracle Arena -- both of which had been tough obstacles to overcome. The Clippers had lost 15 of their previous 17 games in Oakland, including five in a row. Los Angeles also had lost five consecutive road playoff games. With the amped-up fans screaming at full throat, the teams returned to the fast and physical style that had been the theme in their regular-season meetings. Officials called a flagrant foul on Clippers forward Matt Barnes for shoving Andre Iguodala to the floor by the back of his head as the two jostled for position under the basket in the first quarter. A few possessions later, David Lee levelled Paul to the ground on a blind-side screen. All the while, Griffin and Jordan just dominated the paint against an undersized Warriors team playing without centre Andrew Bogut, who is out indefinitely with a fractured right rib. The Clippers also kept trapping and double-teaming Curry, forcing him to pass or attempt difficult shots on the perimeter. Tensions started to escalate again when Warriors reserve Green swung his arm and fouled Griffin under the basket, drawing a flagrant foul. Fans serenaded Griffin with chants of "Flopp-er! Flopp-er!" Green sparked a brief scoring surge with a driving dunk and a 3-pointer to bring the Warriors within eight. But Jamal Crawford quieted the crowd once more with three straight jumpers, sending the Clippers to the fourth quarter with a 75-64 lead -- providing just enough separation to hold off the Warriors final rally. NOTES: The Clippers had not won at Golden State since Dec. 25, 2011. ... The last time the Warriors won a playoff series when they lost a home game was in 1977 to Detroit. ... Former San Francisco Giants slugger Barry Bonds, Michigan State coach Tom Izzo and Sacramento Mayor and former NBA All-Star Kevin Johnson were among those in attendance Kyle Van Noy Jersey . The same cant be said of last Saturdays 2-2 draw at Olympic Stadium against a very weakened New York Red Bulls side and one which had three stalwarts in Henry, Cahill and Olave back home in Harrison, NJ. Duron Harmon Jersey . Johan Franzen had two goals and two assists, Gustav Nyquist a goal and three assists and David Legwand a goal and two assists in the Red Wings 7-4 win over the New Jersey Devils. http://www.authenticpatriotsfanatic.com/c-27-patriots-stephen-gostkowski-jersey.aspx . Re-signed by the club to a one-year, two-way (NHL/AHL) contract on July 5, Bass appeared in three preseason games with Columbus prior to breaking a bone in his hand on Sept. Patrick Chung Jersey . Terry came from Boston along with Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce but has appeared in just 35 games after a knee injury, averaging 4.5 points on 36 per cent shooting. Evans was a favourite of fans but not coach Jason Kidd, who used him in just 30 of their 51 games. Dwayne Allen Jersey . Goins is the early favourite to win the starting job at second base. Pillar is an outsider to secure a role off the bench, which becomes an even more difficult spot to win if the number of back up jobs is reduced by one. That happens if the Blue Jays decide to start the season with an eight man bullpen. OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- His voice cracking with emotion, Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice acknowledged Friday that he "failed miserably" and apologized for the actions that led to his arrest on assault charges. Rice was arrested following a Feb. 15 altercation in Atlantic City, New Jersey, in which he allegedly struck fiancee Janay Palmer. The couple married in late February, and both went to the stage at the team training complex for their first public comment since the arrest. "I failed miserably, but I wouldnt call myself a failure because Im working my way back up," he said. Wearing a light grey suit and striped tie, Rice spoke for just over six minutes and didnt take questions. His speech was not prepared, but he often referred to notes on his cellphone. "I know many of my supporters, sponsors, dont want to be in partnership with me. Thats my fault," Rice said. "I take full responsibility for that. One thing I do know is that Im working every day to be a better father, a better husband and just a better role model." Rice was accepted Tuesday into a diversion program, which upon completion could lead to the charges being expunged. "I want you to know Im still the Ray Rice that you know, or used to know, or grown to love," Rice said. "Im still the same guy. As me and Janay wish we could take back 30 seconds of our life, we definitely sit here and tell you that we are better parents, we are better lovers and also better friends." Among those in attendance were Rices mother, Janet, and his father-in-law, Joe Palmer. Rice was only 5 when his father was shot and killed, and he referred to Joe Palmer as the" father I never had.ddddddddddddquot; "Thank you for teaching me how to be a man," he told Palmer. "I know it wasnt easy when you saw everything that happened, but I just remember your words: Youll get through it. Those words will always stick with me, because one thing you gave me is trust." The 27-year-old Rice has played six years for the Ravens. He is the teams career leader in total scrimmage yards and ranks behind only Jamal Lewis in total yards rushing. "My job is a very powerful job, and Im blessed to be playing at the highest level of sports," Rice said. "But the job I did was more than scoring touchdowns. It was getting out in the community and helping out. So when this thing happened with me and my wife, one thing I can say is, sometimes in life you will fail." Rice is eager to put this behind him, but its possible that a suspension from the NFL looms ahead. His focus now, however, is clearly on his personal life. "There were a lot of tears shed, but me and Janay can truly say were in a better place," Rice said. "We just hope to one day gain back everyones trust. Were still the same people and Im still the same person." After Rice was done speaking, he turned toward Janay, who enforced the couples united front. "I do deeply regret the role I played in the incident that night," she said. "But I can say that I am happy that we continue to work through it together. I love Ray, and I know that he will continue to prove himself not only to you all, but to the community, and I know he will gain your respect back in due time." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar