Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Today is Mother's Day. I will not send yo

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
Today is Mother's Day. I will not send yo
17-July-2018 10:12
Today is Mother's Day. I will not send you a bunch of flowers, nor will you send you a greeting card, let alone give you a kiss. I only give you a grateful heart. This heart is like a bunch of carnations that bloom in Mother's Day. I sincerely wish you happiness on Mother's Day!, I want to thank you for your kindness. Where are you without me? You gave birth to me thirteen years ago. You let me see this colorful world. You taught me to talk, taught me to walk, taught me to read the word, you took me to kindergarten, and accompanied me to elementary school. You not only care about me in life, but also teach me the truth. When I quarrel with my friends, you always say to me: "In the face of friends, you should help each other with him, and cherish this friendship." When I am not good at learning, you always teach me to practice and practice. . You said that this is higher than the mountains Marlboro Red 100S, how can you forget me than the deep feelings of the sea? Mom, you are like the flame of the winter, the green trees of the summer, the umbrella that shelters me from the wind on my growing path... My mother��s eyes are like a well, a deep well, and the water is not water.me passes by your side Cigarettes Cheaper, leaving a few white hair on your black hair as it leaves, and a few wrinkles on your forehead. I want to be a magician to dye black and white hair and smooth wrinkles, but this is impossible. The ancients said: "Whoever speaks the heart, I have three springs." In a few years, you will receive a good news that your son was admitted to a prestigious university Cheap Cigarettes. You can rest assured that your son will become a towering tree Marlboro Red, so that you are proud of me and proud of me Cigarette Online. Let me win glory for you!
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar