Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Maplestory 2: How to Change Look

Enviado por Sletrry 
Maplestory 2: How to Change Look
28-December-2018 04:10
I have played maple for a while, but I still do not understand the best way to produce billions of maplestory2 mesos. I've attempted elite supervisors, but they're so annoying to discover and to even get Maplestory2 Mesos . I need more damage on my end archer, my damage range is 78000-90000 (flat 153}. What's so gosh darn costly and cant fund my characters worth crap.

I do not spend money on maplestory2 MS and am considered underfunded, but I get around it. There are a number of really wonderful MS players out there which are going to help you too. As for getting mesos, you can sell boss drops and such. I tend to NPC most things because of hating the free market. Just look for some people around and talk to them.

You would be suprised that they may assist you..or even invite you to their guild. The greatest equips I had were pensalir. Then someone out of my guild essentially gave me bad"CRA" equips. We all I need are the pants and got the entire set. Meanwhile, I hope fighting GOLLUX too due to his rings and such. I am also doing Commerci boat quests to your sweetwater items. You might consider trying for these too.

There was also a poster which made a list awhile back about how to find some good equips. I printed it out and ill try to summerize on here what he posted:Fight Easy manner magus. He drops adequate face accessory/eye accessory.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar