Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

On Sunday, my

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
On Sunday, my
04-May-2020 09:33
On Sunday, my mother took me to Vientiane City. When we were ready to take the elevator home after eating, suddenly, I found a star-shaped diamond in the corner of the elevator. While my mother was not paying attention, I walked over, Secretly put it in his pocket and took it home. When I got home, when my mother went out to work, I couldn't wait to come to the room and took out the star-shaped diamond. After playing around with it, I set it aside and played with the computer. "Hello!" Suddenly, a strange voice sounded. "Who are you?" I stopped the mouse in my hand and said in fear. "I'm that star-shaped diamond." The voice replied, "I was originally a shining star in the sky, because I wanted to come to the world to play Marlboro Lights, so it became a variety of things." "So it is! "I was relieved and immediately asked," Can you change back to the stars again? "" Yes! "Just finished, it became a star. Become a little girl? If it can change, I will take you to play Cigarettes Online. "Of course it can change, you see." "After that, it quickly turned into a little girl." I will take you to the park to play. I will teach you the games we play. "I said happily that we came to the park. I first taught her the rules of eagles catching chicks. She learned quickly and learned in a while. She eagerly tried, but no one was a chick. Thinking of a way, she said to her, "You are here to wait. "Speaking, I ran away. I ran to the community in one breath, found my best friend, and gasped and said:" That, that, you go with me to the park Wholesale Cigarettes, I have a friend who wants to play eagle to catch chicks , But there are only two people, so you can go with her to play with her, can you? "We came to the park and came to play with the eagle to catch the chicks. The first game was when I was a hen and stars as a chick, she was Eagle. We have a good time and have fun. Happy time passes quickly, and at night, when I return home, I see the stars anxiously, so I asked with concern: "Why are you so anxious?" I have to hurry Go home, because we have to go to work at night, but I do n��t know how to go home, what can I do? "Stars stomped on" Ah? "I also began to worry about it, just as we frowned Suddenly, my home phone rang, and the stars hurried over to answer the phone
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar